Gc50 Bulkhead Transmission Device Between Pump Room and Engine Room
|FOB Price:||US $500-2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-2,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GC50
- Feature: Flame-Retardant
- Surface Treatment: Polishing
- Casing: Ht250
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- HS Code: 84131100
- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard
- Application: Marine
- Material: Cast Iron
- Trademark: HUANGGONG
- Origin: China
Specialist in Marine pump industry for over 35 years.
Marine GC50 Gastight Bulkhead Gland
China famous pump facotory, low electric consumption, high performance
The shaft transmissions with gastight bulkheads and/or deck glands have developed for small and medium size tankers for the power transmission from driving engines in the engine room to cargo pumps in the pump room.
A suitably designed flange with centering ring enables the mounting of the transmission on the deck or bulkhead. The shaft of the gastight bulkhead gland is equipped with two grease lubricated roller bearings(at each side one bearing) and sealed by means of special seals such as radial seal ring and single or double mechanical seals, can be delivered on request.
The transmission with gastight glands are designed according to the latest rules of the classification societies and can be delivered with type-test certificates from ABS, CCS, BV, KR, NK, KR and R. I. N. A.
The bay driving device is the marine pump spindle which can carry crude oil, petroleum and chemical liquid ,and it is also other shafting which passes water-tight bulkhead of the cabin.
1. Bulkhead sealing device is a circular ring equipment and mainly consists of two sets of stuffing boxes and end face sealing mechanism. By the effective and mechanical combination of stuffing boxes, housing, half type sealing ring, o-type ring, can it be employed universally in various medium-size and small-size ships running in the rivers and seas. It is installed in the marine spindle and fixed in the bulkhead, serving as the seal between the cabins, especially in case of emergency, with the function of o-type ring and half-type sealing, it can realize the function of auto-compensation seal between bays after any bay takes in water to some extent.
2. When the main hull is under design and construction, some horizontal and vertical bulkheads are set up on it. The bulkheads have functions as follows: to divide the hull house into some cabins in order to mount various mechanical equipments and load cargos, fuel oil, fresh water, spares and ballast water ,etc. Transverse bulkhead is the support for the structure such as hull bottom, side and the deck, etc, playing a great role in the cross strength and rigidity of the hull. It also makes each parts of the hull transmit acting force. Transverse watertight bulkhead is an important structure which ensures the anti-sinking performance of the ship. Longitudinal bulkhead can reduce the impact free water surface imposes on the stability of the ship. Even longer ones can enhance the total longitudinal strength of the ship. Fireproof structures are applied on the some bulkheads to prevent the spreading of the fire in a given time. Generally speaking, the bulkhead can be divided into two groups according to the purpose and structural style.
|Model||Diameter of Shaft|
After sale service
Within warranty period, for non-artificial quality problem, we will repair and replace spare parts for free. Except for normal wear and tear of parts.
We can provide all kind of pump
hydraulic deep well cargo pump
electric deep well cargo pump
tank washing machine